Last week, I forgot to take a photo of my new cookie jar before the cookies were placed in it. I made sure to get one today.
It was my first time to etch glass using my Silhouette and while I simply adore the look, I wish I had put a little more etching creme on it and left it on for just a few minutes longer. I'll probably eventually make a new one when I can find a jar that I like and has an actual seal on the lid. But seeing as how cookies don't normally last very long around here, I'm not sure that a tight seal matters all that much.
Noah's favorite ingredient from today? Chocolate chips.

And the look on his face as he was eating them? Pure bliss.
.JPG)

And the look on his face as he was eating them? Pure bliss.
I honestly didn't feel like making cookies today, but between our recent visitors and cleaning the house yesterday and today, I felt like I hadn't spent much one-on-one time with Noah in the last few days. And making cookies together is one of his favorite things {I mean, he woke up this morning asking to "mate coo-kees Momma"}. Enter again, cake mix cookies. This time, we tried a strawberry cake mix with chocolate chips. They turned out okay - not our favorite, but they'll be eaten up, I'm sure of it.
In other news, Ellie has become quite the Little Cruiser lately. Yesterday, I caught this video of her:
No comments:
Post a Comment