After a quick shopping trip to the mall, we picked up lunch and headed to the base to have lunch with Ben. Noah loves being tickled and "attacked" by Daddy.
e.jpg)
BB and Ellie love to laugh at them when they are being so silly.
e.jpg)
Once we got back from lunch, the kiddos went down for their naps and Morgan and I got to work filling up my new cookie jar with chocolate chip cookies:
e.jpg)
{I just wish I had taken a photo before we filled it up so that you could see the etching on the glass: Cookie Tuesday!}
After the cookies were all finished, we woke Noah up and got everyone loaded up in the car and went to the base swimming pool. I really had wanted to get a pool pass for this summer, but I've been hesitant to try to take them to the pool by myself. And today was proof that there is no way I could go without another person {or two} to help me!
Noah had a blast. He wanted to kick, he wanted to float, and he really wanted to try to do it all without holding on to someone. Luckily, Aunt BB, the veteran lifeguard, was on duty. And willingly played with him most of the time we were there.
Ellie, on the other hand, was not a fan. And she did not enjoy being in the water {which we though was ironic since she loves bath time}. She literally clung to me and Morgan the entire time she was in the pool.
e.jpg)
e.jpg)
Pausing for
2 comments:
Cute jar! And once again I'm jealous! :)
We haven't done much swimmng over the past couple years, we've done some swim lessons but can't face the pool alone- yet. Cambria has HATED bath time for the past year and refuses to get into water (at least she's not fearless, like Gavin was)- she does like throwing things in the water. I wish they could swim better, but the time will come when we are at the pool all summer (for now we will stay safe and happy and go when I can take the older 2 alone or we have help)! The cookies look yummy!
Post a Comment