Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Full House

We had a full house for most of the day today. The guys went to play disc golf this morning, leaving Steph, the kids and I at the house to play and attempt to get a little crafting time in {I actually did get a little project started, but since it's a baby gift, I can't show it off yet! Thanks for the help Steph!!}. The rest of the gals and the guys trickled their way in through the morning and afternoon, and before we knew it, we had a full house.


There was lots of Wii to be played {with working and non-working remotes}.


There was lots of kisses and hugs to be handed out.

There was way too much pizza and other goodies to be devoured.

There was plenty of poker chips to be won.

And plenty of Gleeks to be indulged and Babies to be watched.


A Full House = A Happy Day ♥

No comments: