We had a pretty lazy day today.
Noah and Ellie kept Aunt KK busy with books and kisses.
Noah and Ellie kept Aunt KK busy with books and kisses.

Ben kept Morgan busy with a few rounds of The New Super Mario Brothers.

And me? Well, I kept myself busy with a half-serious, half-joking internal debate on whether it would be easier to just sell the house rather than clean it after a week and a half of company.

Morgan was pretty sad to leave and we were sad to see her go, but I think knowing that she had a new-to-her car to drive helped ease her pain of leaving the kiddos.

Morgie, thanks for all your help this week. And seriously... as payback for when you were a kid {and did it to me}, I'm going to teach Noah and Ellie to call you "Mommy" too when we're out and about next time. I love you kiddo. ♥
{Showing Aunt BB Daddy's video game - mario time!}
And, just because I think it's hyseterical, here's a funny video of Noah talking to Papa on my cell phone.
He seems to think that cell phones work like Skype... and that everything that he can see, the person on the other end of the phone can see too. So while I was talking with Mom this afternoon, Noah demanded to talk to Nana. And, once he was finished talking with Nana, he wanted to talk with Papa. Then BB. He then asked for Pinny {my sister's dog} and started barking. Then he asked for Bryan {Jess' boyfriend}. Jessie was a little hurt when he didn't ask for her. Jessie... now you know how I felt every time the little cousins bypassed me for Ben!
P.S. I've decided that it's probably easier better for our budget to clean the house rather than sell it. So, I wouldn't expect a blog post for tomorrow. ♥

1 comment:
p.s. Deacon used to do that all the time (ok, he still does it) when he talks on the phone. "HEY GRANDMA! LOOK AT THIS!!!"
Post a Comment