Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rack, Shack and Benny {Duh Bunny}

We've been watching a lot of VeggieTales around here lately. Partially because I like them, partially because Noah likes them, and mostly because I'm so tired of Thomas. We literally have almost every single VeggieTales episode {by-the-by, if you have a little girl, you simply MUST get Sweet Pea Beauty. Go now... you'll thank me later. I promise.}, but Noah's favorite, by far, is Rack, Shack and Benny. He loves to sing "The Bunny Song"... though, really it just comes out as "duh bunny... duh bunny.... duh bunny..." over and over again.

He also enjoys singing, "Stand Up" from the same episode.

Personally, I can't decide which I like better. But I gotta say, I love it every time he attempts to sing "The Bunny Song" because he always gets a very serious, very sour look on his face!

2 comments:

Sanders said...

It's been a while since I've stopped by your blog. It looks so cute! You and your family look happy and busy! Just wanted to say hi - also I love the quote you put under 'about'. Beautiful!

Blessings,
Tiffany

*Kelly* said...

Ella loves "bob" too! as she calls it. We have to listen to veggie tales at all times in the car. Its so sweet to listen to her sing along about being kind to her neighbors and having the whole world in his hands. ADORABLE!