Thursday, June 2, 2011

31. {I mean, 29. Yet again.}

I turned, ahem, 32... Mom? , 29 31 today. It's weird because really, in the craziness of all that has been going on, I had forgotten that today was my birthday. Or maybe, brushed aside the fact that it was my birthday, is a better way to phrase it.


After lunch out at Taco Bueno {yum!}, I went to run a couple of errands. I came back to find Nana and Noah outside blowing bubbles. It was hysterical because every time Nana turned her back, he was trying to pour more bubble solution into his container. Every. single. time.



But he had a blast... and I had a blast watching him and Nana have a blast. ♥


After dinner {chicken enchiladas - yum!}, we had cupcakes {thanks BB!} and opened presents.



Mom thinks I'm joking about wanting to add a color streak after the wedding... and hoped that a fun little extension would keep me from doing it.



And this little one? She LOVED the cupcake. Particularly the icing.







With the exception of missing a certain someone {oh, how I missed you today Benjamin Dear One!}, it was a good birthday. Goals post to come - but probably not soon! ♥

1 comment:

lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!