Ellie woke at 5:45 this morning. After getting her settled in the pack and play {verses putting her back in the room with a sleeping Noah}, I talked to Ben and then went back to sleep. I woke a little later to find Mom helping Noah getting ready for a walk with her and Daddy-Man {who took today off}... and encouraging me to lay back down while I could. My still-sore throat and I gratefully went and almost slept through her asking for my camera. When I checked it later for the photos, my heart almost melted.
Especially since last night I gave him the choice of two sets of PJs and he chose the ones he named his "Daddy 'jamas".
Especially since last night I gave him the choice of two sets of PJs and he chose the ones he named his "Daddy 'jamas".

2 comments:
What a sweet moment captured on film!!!
that is sto stinking precious!
Post a Comment