Saturday, June 4, 2011

Scooters and a Shower

I didn't pick up my camera once yesterday. Totally okay with that.


I mostly made up for it today.

This morning, Papa and Aunt BB gave in to Noah's request to go outside first thing in the morning... while the kids were still in their PJs.


Noah was exceptionally excited to show Papa the "tricycle" that Nana got for him yesterday. {We've got to get him a helmet ASAP!}



And Ellie just enjoyed running and chasing after every single "baaaal" that went past her.




Jessie and Bryan had their church shower today and since it was a good opportunity for Daddy-Man to work on BB's house, we took the Little Ones with us.


{Sorry Jessie that Ellie's cuteness totally stole the show!}







We're all pretty excited for their wedding this summer!



One of the greatest things about living in Oklahoma for a while is that my kids are getting to spend some time with extended family that they don't necessarily get to see each trip. Thank you, Aunt Connie, for keeping Noah occupied with your iPhone! ♥






Remember when I said I mostly made up for not taking any photos yesterday? Yeah.... my camera battery died a few shots after this one!


Awesome.

No comments: