Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shopping and Sleeping

Mom, the kids, and I went this morning to pick up my dress for Jessie's wedding. Next door to David's Bridal is Target, so we stopped in so I could get my birthday present {since the one I wanted was finally on sale!}: a bike trailer. I've had my eye out for one since late last summer and since we've got plenty of opportunities to ride here in Oklahoma {and people to ride with!}, I decided it was what I wanted for my birthday from Ben and the kids {and was helped along with helmets for the kids by the grandparents: Grami and Papa, Grandma Lucy, and Grandma and Poppa Haze!}.



Ellie loves her helmet and everyone {including a lady at Target} can't help but giggle when they see her in it.



Noah took a little convincing to put his on. And I'm still not convinced that I bought him the proper size.



The nap-time/sleep-time-in-the-same-room drama is still going on...


but at least she sleeps well in Nana and Papa's closet, or as Papa likes to call it, "the cupboard under the stairs". ha!


So well, in fact, that I had to wake her for dinner. Though, that probably had something to do with the fact that she woke up at 6:15 this morning and decided to hop into bed with Noah and sit on his head.


♥

No comments: