I really meant to take some photos today. Like while we were at the "doughnut store" in Abilene, enjoying some still warm from the oven doughnuts. Or while we were loading up the Sequoia with some of the last items at our house. Like when Noah REALLY wanted to help me with the air mattresses. Or when Mom was sweeping, I was vacuuming and the kids were running around the very empty house like it was the coolest play area ever - all while Noah was asking where his toys were! Like during our drive back to Oklahoma which went a million times better than the drive there - all thanks to the portable DVD player... that I had with me on the drive down. Or once we got home, unloaded the Sequoia and watched the kids go crazy playing with the toys that Noah had been asking about in Texas.
But I didn't.
I. was. too. exhausted.
I'm sure you understand - I know Nana, the Super-Helper, does!
No comments:
Post a Comment