Friday, November 19, 2010

Busy = Us. {All Day. Again}

We had a busy, busy morning. Hair appointment for me, playing with Nana and the Aunts for the kids, lunch and shopping at the mall for everyone. All of that meant two tired little ones, and some still-tired-from-the-midnight-showing-of-Harry-Potter adults. While everyone was napping, Ben and I ran some errands together {alone!} and came back to find Noah sleeping like this:

Nana said Noah didn't want to sleep in his bed... since she was laying down too... and so she let him lay down with her. Evidently, he was uncomfortable in his shirt, because when she woke up, she found that he had taken it off! Crazy kid.


After Noah woke up, BB took Ben, Noah, Daddy-Man, and I over to see her new house.

Oh. My. Soul.

It's the cutest thing I've seen. I just wish the photos I took gave it justice. And, lucky her, the house already had a playset outside.

Noah loved it.

He also wanted to get in her pool.

I promised him we'd come for an extended stay this summer. ;)

And, before Ben and I left for a date night {yay OTB and Harry Potter in the balcony!}, Aunt Jessie let Noah have his birthday present early. The boy loves his Thomas!

{Thanks Aunt Jessie!}

While we were gone, Nana took this photo of Aunt BB reading Noah his bedtime story.

Thank you for loving on our kids and us!!

No comments: