Saturday, November 27, 2010

Heading Home

I woke up feeling miserable.

Partly because my family was going to have to leave. Partly because I haven't gotten much sleep the last few days. But mostly because my kids passed on their sickness to me.

At least I've got a new TV to nap in front of this evening.


Everyone had things to do before they were able to leave...
Daddy-Man helped BB get her new TV all loaded up into her truck for the drive back to OKC.

Nana did a few puzzles with Noah... who seems like a new kid compared to yesterday.

Aunt BB got some extra snuggle time in with Ellie.

And, as promised, I'm not posting the only photo I took of Jessie and Bryan today... but I am saving it for blackmail later on... or maybe for their wedding video. ;)

Dearest Family, thank you. For taking care of my kids, me, and Ben. For coming down here for your first Thanksgiving away from your parents {Mom and Bryan!}. For freezing off your hands while deboning a turkey. For doing dishes, laundry, installing a new glass/screen door, staying out until all hours of the night for good deals, and a multitude of other things. I love you more than words can say and am so very thankful for each of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! I didn't mind so much freezing my hands off for the turkey, it was yummy and worth it! Love you lots and hope you feel much better! :) BB