Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One Month until Three Years.

I'm slightly freaking out. My baby is going to be three.

In. one. month.

It's crazy, surreal, and unbelievable.


I never want to forget how he is right now... reading his Thomas books to me, helping Ellie get on the couch, stopping, mid-play, to shout "Noah's got to go potty!!" and run to the bathroom, and how he wakes up every morning with a "Good morning Mommy!" and willingly gives me a kiss. I want to remember how defiant he can be. I want to remember how he runs to Ben when he gets home from work and hugs him... and begs him to come play MarioKart or tracks.

I also never want to forget how little he use to be:

And how he destroyed the side rails of the crib with his Sunny Baudelaire teeth.


To keep Ellie from adding to the destruction, I finally made some crib rail guards {with fabric that I had purchased for this project over a year and a half ago... when Noah was still sleeping in it!}.


Originally, I had planned to add some ribbon loops to the top to attach toys to, but after I sewed together one of them and forgot to add them, I decided to just forgo the loops on the second one as well.


Hopefully this Little One won't grow up as fast as her brother.

2 comments:

lisa said...

Look at that hair! Cute!

Do you have any party plans in the works? I love parties!

And have you been getting my emails?

Samantha said...

Yes... to all three! :)

I'm hoping to clear out my inbox today... I've got to wade through all the fluff mail to find the real stuff first! ♥