For a while now, we've planned to have a Family Photo Day with the Life Group and then take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. I was nervous about it as soon as the kids got back from the clinic... mostly because I wasn't sure if three days would be enough for them to feel well enough to go outside for an hour or so to take photos and then go out to CEC to play. They seemed like they felt well enough {honestly, it was me that felt the worst, I think and Noah was begging to leave the house} ,and only the Carroll's were going to be able to make it, so we went ahead and met them in downtown Abilene to try to get a few good family photos for each family's Christmas Cards. The kids held up pretty well, all things considered. Noah was not pleased when it was time to leave "his Jadie". Good thing he didn't know that I had also nixed Chuck E. Cheese!
Here are my favorites from the shoot:




No comments:
Post a Comment