Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Organizing Photos

Most of my digital photos are organized, labeled, and saved in triplicate {external hard drive, CD/flash drive, and Shutterfly}. I lost a few {pre-Noah} photos when our old computer crashed and since then I've a little fanatical about making sure I have them saved in at least two places {preferably all three} before I delete them from my compact flash card. With the digital ones mostly taken care of now, my thoughts lately have been racing towards those photos that I have that are on film. Some, like the one below, I had put onto CDs when I had them developed.

Most, I didn't.

And I totally regret that now. And am slowly, but surely, working out a plan to get them {and others} all digitalized so that I can preserve them for the years to come.


Because if there is one thing I never want to forget... us before kids.

No comments: