Saturday, November 20, 2010

Photos + Words

There's so many photos from today, that I'm just going to do a simple photos + words post today!

Playing with Papa, early in the morning.

Playing with some of Mommy's old toys over at Grami and Papa Snow's house.

Grami + her great-grandbabies

Playing with the circus train with Papa Snow.


Them, before lunch at SodaPops.

Playing on the trampoline after lunch.


Sneak peek from Jessie and Bryan's engagement session from this afternoon.


Taking a break after baths to read a quick Thomas story... before we leave to see some Christmas lights.


I don't want to forget: how Noah was begging to go home... until after we left the park and then was practically begging to go see more lights.

First trip to Braum's. And WAY past bedtime.

She loves herself some orange sherbet.

I never want to forget: how Noah tried EVERYONE'S ice cream.

And how he finished all of them off for us.

No comments: