Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tummy Time!

Noah had some good tummy time today - he was so comfortable that he let me take several pictures and nearly fell asleep too!





And, here's what the table looks like when Ben is TDY and I've been working like crazy on a few gifts: both papercrafted and sewn! (It almost looks like it did on Saturday, minus the extra sewing machine!)

Hopefully I'll be able to finish up Megan's hat, shoes, and both Noah and Megan's shirts tonight while Noah is taking his evening nap! And, speaking of Megan, she's still in the hospital, but it looks like she'll hopefully be discharged tomorrow and her feeding tube will be taken out tonight. Please keep praying for her! Also, my Grami's gallbladder surgery went well and she's at home resting and recovering nicely!

1 comment:

Carmela said...

First of all, looking at your post from yesterday ... a very heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS on a full night's sleep. I'm gonna start praying for that to happen a little more often! I'm SO glad for you!

I'm loving the pics of Noah. The second one is my favorite. He looks like, "Whatever, dude." :)

Good luck getting your sewing done tonight. I hope you show us pictures of the finished products.