Noah just LOVES his carseat toy from his Great-Grami and PaPa! He's really been staring and focusing on more than just faces lately!
I had an appointment with Dr. Peters (my endo) today. When I got to her office, of course Judith and Ruth (the lovely secretaries) immediately wanted to see Noah! I left him in their good hands while I ran to the restroom (it's a hour drive!) and when I returned, the entire office was already falling in love with him!
Here's a great picture of Dr. Peters with Noah - just like I am so grateful for Dr. Bickman helping us get pregnant, I am SO grateful for Dr. Peters: she helped keep me and Noah healthy before and during the pregnancy. She has taught me so much and has shown me that I AM capable of having a "good" A1c! (It was 6.8 today - better than I thought it was going to be after the two months I've had!) Without her help and guidance, Noah would not be nearly so healthy - so THANK YOU Dr. Peters! And I loved it that when I went in her office, she already had a picture of Noah on her wall of babies.
Noah really likes her too. ;)
1 comment:
I'm so glad that God made the rough path smooth. I love hearing these kinds of stories.
And I can understand why they all fell in love with him immediately. He would melt anyone's heart. He looks so grown up in that last picture.
Post a Comment