I have these things for Noah....
these things for me....

and it all has to fit in these:

Not to mention that I still have other things to pack.
You would think I was moving in instead of just staying a month.
these things for me....
and it all has to fit in these:
Not to mention that I still have other things to pack.
You would think I was moving in instead of just staying a month.
And, speaking of packing, Ben and I have found out where we will be PCSing to this fall....
Abilene, Texas!
We honestly could not be happier and while it is going to be so difficult to leave the wonderful and good friends that we've made, we're very much looking forward to being closer to home. It's really very bittersweet. And to think, I didn't want to move to California and now, here I am, three years later, sad to leave!
Here's a Noah picture for the day:
Noah now loves to be carried around in the sling in the "kangaroo carry". He gets so excited to see what is going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment