Saturday, February 2, 2008

Snickerdoodles, the Frey's and a Margarita

Over the Christmas holidays, Ben's Mom, Carol, sent us some of her Snickerdoodle cookies and OH MY... were they delicious! Last weekend I attempted to make some from a cookbook that I have, but they were not nearly as good as her's..... I suppose it goes without saying that I quickly emailed her for her recipe and today I made some for Ben and I! They turned out great! Thanks Carol!!

After a morning and afternoon of cooking and shopping (and a FREE pretzel at Auntie Annie's!), we loaded up and headed over to the Frey's. As usual, it was a great day! If you want to see more pictures of the evening, go to Angie's blog -- she got a couple of really good pictures of Noah. I just loved this one though, of the two of them holding Noah - I can't wait until September when I can get a picture of them holding their baby! :)

And, it was great sadness for Ben and Greg.... below is the last margarita made with the Mexico Tequila from the cruise.

Oh, and no, I didn't get a LOAD layout done today! But I hope to get two done tomorrow during the SuperBowl!

No comments: