My Daddy-Man is doing really well! He's now in a regular room (email me if you need the room number) and is even sitting up in the recliner in his room! His doctors and the nurses seem to think he might even be able to leave before Friday! Keep up the good work Daddy-Man!
******
While I was getting ready this morning, Ben took a bunch of pictures of Noah and since I couldn't choose just one to share, here's a mosaic of some of them:

Our yummy dessert! Homemade caramel macchiatos and a caramel dish from Whole Foods!
I also finished my Mai Tei - I think Noah really likes it too. Ben asked me why I need all the carriers for Noah... I think part of it is just me wanting to know if I can make them. That and I love the pretty fabrics! :)
1 comment:
I loved my mei tai!!! You're so creative... I actually paid money for mine! LOL.
Those are SO handy for a back-carry if you want to get stuff done around the house!
Post a Comment