Angie, Katy and Kristin (and Grant!) came over for Craft Day. Normally, we would all just be scrapbooking but Angie and I were sewing instead! We made some adorable baby shoes!! I only made one pair for one of my college roomates who is having a girl, but Angie made three pairs! We tried two of them on Noah and I must say, they look great! I also made a hat for Lisa's little girl.
Noah is wearing two of the different shoes that Angie made - isn't he a cute model for some cute shoes?
While the girls (and little boys) were hard at work at our house, the (big) boys went to play golf. I wish I had a picture of them, but no one took a camera (obviously there wasn't a wife with them). Once they got back to our house though, it was dinner-time and then, of course, Wii-time. And some much needed Noah-time for Daddy.
I'm already looking forward to our next Craft Day. :)
2 comments:
My biggest disappointment of yesterday was not spending enough cuddle time with Noah!! I miss him already! :-P But I did have a great time!!!! I should have just left all my stuff at your house though since craft days are the only time and place I get anything done! haha
Sounds like fun! ... and those shoes are so cute! :)
Post a Comment