We're not huge NFL fans. Don't get me wrong, we love College Football and will watch a Colts game every so often, but we did make it a point to be home today in time for the Super Bowl! Ben and Noah watched the majority of the game together while I cleaned the bathrooms (it needed to be done!) and did a little bit of scrapbooking. I did make it down in time to watch the last few minutes of the game and WOW! I love a good upset, as long as it's not my team being "upset" and since I didn't have a vested interest in either team, what a great 4th quarter! :)
Daddy and Noah cheering on the Giants... well, Noah was sleeping, so Ben was cheering them on!

This was the only LOAD layout I finished today.... I realized that I didn't have very many pictures to work with so I did one LO in Noah "Preparing for Your Arrival" album (it's an 8x8 album). Nothing fancy or exciting, just a simple page! Tomorrow, Noah and I are going to go and get some pictures developed so we can get back on track! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment