Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Full night's sleep + happy baby = RESTED MOMMY

I don't know what happened. Maybe it was the (seemingly) continuous feeding before bed. Maybe it was the Miracle Blanket (which is, by the way, a Miracle!). Maybe it was the little bit of swing time before bed. Maybe it was sleeping in Mommy's bed (hey, Daddy is out of town!). Whatever it was, I hope it happens again tonight! Noah slept from 11:30PM to 6:30AM!!! Yippee!!

Noah after eating at 6:30AM, went BACK to sleep again!!



Just before we went to get the oil changed in the Jeep, Noah decided that he would be nice and give the camera a smile!


This was the best smile one that I caught... even though his eyes are partly closed!

But this one was my favorite - he's found his tounge! :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

God bless the Miracle Blanket and the person who invented it.

*Kelly* said...

YAY!!! for a whole nights rest!!! Good job Noah!

Unknown said...

What an adorable smile!!! Love him!! 11:30-6:30!!! I will start praying for a baby like Noah!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! What a cutie!!!