Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cookie Tuesday {without Cookies}

Noah. loves. Thomas.

We all know it.

And now, you can all giggle, just like Ben and I do, as you listen to Noah sing along with the Thomas and Friends theme song:

I giggle just thinking about it.

Mostly because Edward somehow has become "Penguin".


We haven't had a true Cookie Tuesday for a while now... mostly because between Thanksgiving and Christmas, we've had way too many sweets in the house. But, the intent behind Cookie Tuesday is to spend some extra time with the Little Ones, making something that they enjoy.



I wasn't feeling cookies today, but chocolate covered marshmallows?



Easy-peasey, quick, fun, and, best of all, he LOVES them.






Just don't leave the one-year-old alone with the sprinkles and chocolate when you go to answer the phone.





Recently, I won a CSN code on Lisa's blog. I used it to get the kid's a puzzle that I've had my eye on for a while. {We LOVE puzzles around here!} I almost didn't get one since we got so many for Christmas, but decided that this one might eventually reside with the "school" stuff. It arrived today and is already a big hit with both of them:




♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have that puzzle and the number version of it and both the boys LOVE it!