I love my Mom.
I'm lucky to have her.
She's taught me lots of things. Like how to be a good Mom. And how to crochet. And, every so often, she surprises me with something fun in the mail... like cute little matching head wraps for Ellie and I:
I'm lucky to have her.
She's taught me lots of things. Like how to be a good Mom. And how to crochet. And, every so often, she surprises me with something fun in the mail... like cute little matching head wraps for Ellie and I:
Also in the mail today... Becky Higgins' new Project Life extras. I simply cannot wait to get started telling our story with them! {Thanks Aunt BB!}

3 comments:
ummm....adorable.
<3
You are so very welcome. I am glad you all like them. Keep an eye on the mail in the next week, you may be getting another small package!
Love you,
Mom
Stinkin' cute!!! I'm having a good day myself. I had a realization that all the books I want to buy for myself and won't are at the library. (duh.) So I have 6 knitting books to look at now! Feels like a good day in OK too. ;)
Post a Comment