Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011 {New Year's Day}

Hello 2011.

Many memories were made today, ones I'll carry throughout 2011 and beyond.

The first one, I wasn't even awake to witness in person.

I love getting to sleep in a little and waking up to find photos like this on my camera.

I also love looking into my parent's bedroom after breakfast to see three of my favorite guys enjoying Curious George together.

Bed-head, PJs, coffee, New Year's noise horns and all.


After the kids woke up from naps and Dad and Ben returned from Target, we headed over to visit Aunt Marsha and Uncle Mike. Noah was more than excited to get to open some presents.


Ellie was too.


And Aunt Marsha was happy to get to hold her little niece and nephew.



We headed back to Mom and Daddy-Man's so Marsha and Mike could head to church and so we could get the kid's their dinner.


I couldn't help but giggle when I looked into Mom and Daddy-Man's bedroom again to see the guys watching football.


Ellie passed out lots of snuggles before her bedtime.


And before bedtime, Noah had Bryan building him Tidmouth Sheds {again}.
But my favorite of the day is one that I didn't get a photo of...

Noah snuggling with Papa, after his bedtime, while Papa was watching OU play in the Fiesta Bowl. And then Noah begging me, when I told him it was time for him to lay down in his bed and go to sleep, "Mommy, no turn off game. No turn off foofball with Papa."

2011, I ♥ you already.

No comments: