Monday, January 3, 2011

Time-Out.

A certain Little One was pestering her Big Brother to no end today.



Even after I told her no less than four times to leave him alone.



I know she understood, because at one point, I looked over and saw her trying to touch his eyes and as soon as she saw me {and Noah started whining}, she jerked her hand away.



After the fourth {or fifth?} time, I picked her up, told her "No-no Ellie. You don't hit your brother. You must use kind hands." and sat her in the hallway.



I couldn't help but giggle at the face that greeted me as I walked back 10 seconds later with the camera.





I know, Sissy. But maybe Mommy and Brother need a time-out too?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I had to giggle at this little one getting time out. She pesters her patient big brother way to much. Kisses to them both.
Love,
Nana

lisa said...

Precious!

Sonja said...

Miss Katie has recently had a few time-outs as well. I'm afraid she's gonna be a little more feisty than her brother...sigh.