Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 {In Review}



Like the previous years' review posts, the sentence is the opening line from a favorite post and you can click on the month to read the entire post. Enjoy looking back, I did!

January: My baby is growing up.

February: Happy Birthday, Dear One!

March: Today at lunch, my friend April asked me if I painted a room every time Ben goes out of town.

April: A Week in the Life

May: I turn 30 this year.

June: We skipped church this morning.

July: Just because I'm a sucker for a messy baby photo. {And another: Happy Fourth of July!}

August: Overheard today: "Come 'on Ellie!"

September: Happy Birfday Ell-wee!

October: We were super busy today.

November: There are so many photos from today, that I'm just going to do a simple photos + words post today!

December: Happy Third Birthday Dearest Noah!

♥

No comments: