Wednesday, January 26, 2011

An Oldie {but a Goodie}

It's been a bit crazy around here today. Ellie still isn't feeling too well. Three baths today. First one, because she still smelled like puke to me this morning, second one was the daily one, and the third, well, due to the other end. I got to take a shower too... and so did the carpet and part of the couch. Niiiice. I'm still not sure if it's teeth, something she ate or if she's sick. She's not running a fever and my laundry pile is growing larger by the moment... that's all I know.

sigh.


My camera was not touched today. But the blog has been seriously lacking in videos, so enjoy this one from a couple of weeks ago when Ben gave the nightly bath... and is sitting on the counter. For a good reason.

She was laughing even more hysterically just before I started taping.

No comments: