Last year, my One Little Word was Simplify.
In 2009, it was Cultivate.
This year:
I kinda stole it from Ali Edwards {it was her word last year}. But it fits where I'm at and where I want to be this year. I'm behind in my scrapbooks/photobooks and I want to be caught up... while the stories are still fresh in my mind. Because not only do I want to be caught up in the moment, but I want to remember those moments for years to come. And I want to remember the important ones. The meaningful ones. The ones that will make all of us laugh, cry, or smirk as we remember them.
As a result, already ordered and on my reading list for this year: Writing Motherhood. Along with a subscription to Seeing the Everyday. And I'm drooling over this necklace {Mother's Day, Ben?}.
And, just in case you are curious... Ben's One Little Word for this year: Invest.
I couldn't think of a more fitting word.

1 comment:
My word - if I were to officially have one - would be "Complete" or something like that which I stole from Amanda E. I need to finish all these good things I envision - without taking too much on of course!
Post a Comment