I know I've said it a million and one times already, but I hate leaving.
We went to church this morning and Noah was more than excited to "go play with the kids". It wasn't difficult dropping him off but it was difficult picking him up. He didn't want to leave. It was pretty weird though, being the one dropping off a child to a room that I worked in for so many Sundays.
After church and lunch, we came back home to get ready to head for home. While Ben and I were packing up, Noah was entertained by entertaining Aunt BB and aunt Jessie while Ellie ate her lunch with Nana {since she fell asleep while at Chili's}.

I just love them so.
1 comment:
We love you all so very much and were very happy that you all could come stay with us. It was a fun time, all of it! Miss you all very much though.
LOVE YOU LOTS,
Mom
Post a Comment