Wednesday, November 28, 2007

34 Weeks.... 4 more (or less!) to go

Here's my 34 week belly shot!
And BB, this picture is just for you.... I don't know if you can see the outie belly button or not, but it's there! :)
At yesterday's appointment, Dr. Bickman went ahead and scheduled me for a c-section. :( I'm not happy about it, but since he's still breech and it's easier to schedule one now than at the last minute, we went ahead and put it down in her schedule. There's still plenty of time for him to turn, but I'm coming to terms with the fact that he might have to be a c-section baby.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sam, Evan was my first and was 10 lb 10 oz. The C-section thing is not the mose undesirable thing, but it does take longer to recover.
I was shocked when they came in and said "okay, let me see your incision." I thought whew, I'm glad I don't have to spread my legs for that one!
Actually I was not allowed to lift anything over 10 lbs, but they had to allow me to pick up the baby.

Unknown said...

Oh, and you don't think you can get any bigger -- and you do!

Anonymous said...

Your belly looks soooo cute!
Cherish these times when he kicks so much. After he is born you will miss it.
Love you lots,
Mom

Unknown said...

I love the belly too!! And although I don't want to spoil your fun of feeling Noah kick from the inside, I cannot wait to meet him! I am beyond excited Samantha!! Oh yes and I love you lots too! :-D

Jessie (sister) said...

YOUR MOTHER is right, your belly is cute :)