Thursday, November 29, 2007

I caved.

Some of you know that it took us (well, me) a while to actually get pregnant. To help us along with the journey, I joined a website that helps track all your "information". Once I became pregnant with Noah, I continued to use the pregnancy side of the website. The ladies that use the site who are due in January also have been so much fun to "talk" with these past seven/eight months - we're all going through the same things and dealing with some of the same issues at the same time! One of the girls put together a "FF (the website) Shower" for everyone who wanted to participate. I've been DYING to open the present that Ashley (she's having a boy too!) sent me since it arrived.... Ben even tempted me the other night, but I resisted. However, today, while I was cleaning up and organizing my scrapbook room, I caved! We're suppose to open them tomorrow, so I guess one day isn't too horrible - isn't it Friday somewhere? :) Here's what I received - isn't it PERFECT?! I love it and can't wait for Ben to hang up the clock!


This is the back of the sleep and play! SO cute! It'll match his quilt perfectly!



And here's what I sent to my FF Shower Friend, Cassie. She's having a little girl....

Of course, I made the blanket and the butterfly wings are movable - she's doing the baby's room in butterflies, so I had to get a butterfly outfit for her too! I love my online friends! :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

OH MY GOD I USED FERTILITY FRIEND TOO!!!

You totally need to migrate over to Mommy-Zone sometime where I'm at now... it's a GREAT resource for moms.

I'm still best friends with some of my May mommies from FF.

go to www.mommy-zone.com and register. I have received so much information from that site, it's amazing.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That caterpillar stuff is too cute!! :-) And the blanket you made is once again, amazing!! I can hardly wait!;-)

*Kelly* said...

goodness you are so awesome! I wish my quilts looked like that. Im working on my second one!! I'll send you pictures when Im done.

Carmela said...

How totally perfect is her gift to you!!

And I LOVE the blanket you made ... the colors are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Enjoy those times for quilt making, they will be few and far between soon! Brenda