Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Most Organized

You know, my senior year in high school (Go Spartans!) I was voted "Most Organized"... and I have a feeling that if the votes were to be cast again today, I'd probably "win" that title again....


I hate (yes, that's a strong word, one that my parents often encouraged us to not use!) being unorganized - not knowing where things are and living in disarray causes me a great deal of stress. Which is probably part of the reason why once we moved, everything was unpacked within a week! Keeping everything in the binders (I have five.... I know.... I'm OCD.) keeps everything in it's place and me a happy person.

And, yes, I had a fetal monitoring session today and no, I'm not going to say how big Noah is now. Dr. Bickman herself said that the measurements were off and I know they are incorrect. So, simply, he's still healthy, I'm still healthy, and unfortunately, he's still breech. :( Keep praying for him to turn head down!

1 comment:

Carmela said...

Whoa! I'm seriously impressed. I would LOVE to be like you! The binder thing reminds me of flylady. She has helped me get somewhat organized.