Monday, November 26, 2007

A Day "Off"

Ben took the day off work today so that we could recoup after the weekend of shopping and get a few things done around the house... and even though it was his day off from office work, it wasn't really a day off. We got so much done today! We finished decorating the house for Christmas - our new little tree is just perfect! Not all of our ornaments fit, but our favorite ones do, so that's all that matters. We even set up our nativity set! Ben also hung up some of the things in the baby room and put together one of my Christmas presents: a desk and shelf for my scrapbook closet! I'm SO excited about it and can't wait to finish organizing everything in there so that I can use the desk!


And, for the record, every picture today was taken by Ben on his new camera!

2 comments:

Carmela said...

I can see why the word "off" is in quotes! He did a lot.

Could you post more pictures of your scrapbooking closet??!! I would LOVE to see your space. One day I am determined to have a craft room. Right now I do everything in the living room.

Anonymous said...

Love the tree! Looks like you all have the Christmas spirit.
Love,
Mom