This is what my mornings look like when I have to go see my Endocrinologist, Dr. Peters:
I usually spend at least 5 (usually more like 15) minutes uploading my most recent sensor data into the computer and then printing out reports for her to review. It's mornings like these, especially after an OB appointment, that I remember that Noah's size has NOTHING to do with my diabetes. When I look at my charts and see the (mostly) in range BG numbers and and see my most recent A1c reading printed on each page, it's a little reminder that I'm doing all that I can to keep this little one growing healthy.
2 comments:
I'm so glad. I've been praying regularly that your diabetes would have little to no effect on your pregnancy or little Noah.
Now if he would just cooperate and turn for you!
you're an inspiration! it's great being able to see your progress with the pregnancy and hopeful to know that you were able to have a healthy baby.
my husband and i are hoping to start trying for a baby sometime this year. i'd like to find a new endo in L.A. and was wondering if you would recommend yours? Also- is this "Dr. Anne Peters" at USC?
Post a Comment