Sunday, November 4, 2007

We have a crib!

After watching the sermon online (between the need for sleep and my poor swollen feet, it was a GREAT day to stay home and watch it!), Ben and I left the house for some shopping. The highlight of our shopping trip was the purchase of Noah's crib! The best part was between the gift card from Ben's mom and dad and the gift cards from my shower in Oklahoma, we simply paid the tax! Thank you!!!


We haven't bought the mattress yet and we're probably not going to actually put it together until later this week, but we're SOO excited to finally have it!

1 comment:

*Kelly* said...

We looked at getting that crib! What color did you get?? You will have to send me a picture of it all set up. I still havent picked one out bc I cant make a decision to save my life. Yah for gift cards!!! ~Kelly