Friday, November 16, 2007

Overwhelmed.

I don't think I'll ever be able to really express how overwhelmed I've been by the love and generosity of our friends and family when it comes to this little guy I'm "growing". And so today, when I got to Sue's house for Bunco with my Cresson (and former Cresson!) ladies, I felt speechless - they had planned a surprise baby shower for me! It was absolutely wonderful. I feel SO blessed to have made such wonderful friends - it's going to be so hard to leave when the time comes. Charyl even said that Ben is lucky he is such a good guy, or else they would really try to keep me here! ;)
Below is a picture of part of our Bunco group: Mary Jo, Jane, Carmela, Carey, Helena;
Charyl, Me, and Erika (Sue is behind the camera!).

And, because I didn't have it on my camera and I told the ladies about it after getting a Very Hungry Caterpillar card from Erika, here's a picture for them of the quilt that I made for Noah. I mean, we're all teachers, so we love this kind of stuff! ;)
Don't worry ladies, once it is complete, I'll bring it to Bunco so you can see it in person... it's so much cuter that way!

1 comment:

Carmela said...

How sweet you are. I, for one, feel amazingly blessed to have had the opportunity to get to know you. I wish we had more time to get to know each other better before you have to go ... but, there's always heaven :)

I'm so amazed that you are able to design your own quilt--and what a neat idea for a quilt! I can't wait to see it in person!!

I'm just curious--how many years have you been quilting?