Friday, November 2, 2007

All in a Friday

Katy, Grant and I went to eat lunch today and even though we intended to get a lot of scrapbooking done, I don't think either of us felt like we accomplished anything! (Except for a lot of talking!) Therefore, no pictures of completed layouts.... however, I do think that I got her addicted to the Wii! :)



Tonight, Ben and I watched Reign Over Me (I bawled!) and he finally got to eat a slice of his pumpkin pie... yum!


1 comment:

Elaine said...

HEy there!!! So I finally was able to access your blog from work and yippee...I love reading it and catching up and seeing you grow a BABY....I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet the little guy. How has preganancy been? But I had to comment...we watched Reign over me last night and it was GREAT...I cried too. :)