These are just a few of my favorite things! And of course, seeing my husband interact with children tops the list! Add it all together and it makes for a great evening.
Tonight, Ben and I watched Christian for a couple of hours. We played Wii bowling with him (he loved it and would call out how many pins everyone knocked down!), I made the rest of the cookies (I had saved some cookie dough so Ben would have nice, warm cookies... I know, I'm a GREAT wife!), and then we watched The Office ("Line."). Christian ended the show by getting all snuggled up with Ben, and once show was over, he was out! And it wasn't long before Ben was too. I wanted to take a picture of them, but I didn't want to wake either of them up! Needless to say, I can't wait until it is Noah all snuggled up in Ben's arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment