We made it on the cruise ship! You see, for all of you who don't know (like us, until AFTER we had booked it), you're technically not suppose to cruise with Royal Caribbean after you are 27 weeks pregnant... obviously, I'm 31 weeks! But we didn't know, so we decided just to have our little stow-away, Noah, join us undercover! (Basically I wore a huge hoodie, and Ben and I prayed and prayed our hearts out and the little old lady who checked us in, said NOTHING to us about pregnancy, although the lady who checked Angie and Greg in asked her! She doesn't even LOOK pregnant nor is she!)
Me in my life jacket at our "muster drill" before we set sail.
and at night.
Ben and I out on the deck while we were departing from San Pedro.
Angie being fed by our waiter, John!
We're so excited to finally get our cruise vacation (or "babymoon" if you please!) started!!
No comments:
Post a Comment